Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby AlinSabel » April 28th, 2008, 6:39 am

F/HA Project: http://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/?board=w ... hread=3370

Same people that did Kagetsu Tohya...
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Jingai » May 5th, 2008, 7:25 am

Satsuki's nick-name Sacchin, how is that pronounced?:?
Jingai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby WingZero » May 6th, 2008, 3:51 am

Sah-Cheen
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » May 7th, 2008, 4:22 am

WingZero wrote:Sah-Cheen

NekoArc says her name a couple of times in Act Cadenza, if you want to hear it, too.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Superflonic » May 11th, 2008, 6:29 pm

Now what would be even greater, is that the remake will be based off Krkr, instead of based on its current engine. I mean, the almighty Installer is Krkr based, right? That would mean that mirror moon would only need to replace the files that need to be patched and and they're done.

TOO OPTIMISTIC
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DragoonKnight » May 11th, 2008, 9:53 pm

Superflonic wrote:Now what would be even greater, is that the remake will be based off Krkr, instead of based on its current engine. I mean, the almighty Installer is Krkr based, right? That would mean that mirror moon would only need to replace the files that need to be patched and and they're done.

TOO OPTIMISTIC

No not really I believe that the text itself would changed and be updated, possible with new scenes and some scenes taken out. Requiring a whole new translation most likely.
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Unread postby Miraploy » May 12th, 2008, 1:08 am

I'm optimistic about a speedy translation though.

The liner notes has Ryu coming out on record and saying that the length of the previous translation was due to management errors. But those lessons now absorbed mirrormoon should be an uber team. :wink: :wink:
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Superflonic » May 12th, 2008, 6:30 am

DragoonKnight wrote:No not really I believe that the text itself would changed and be updated, possible with new scenes and some scenes taken out. Requiring a whole new translation most likely.

Well, I figured that out, but I was talking about a newer engine, like the one F/SN uses. If they would begin using that engine, the installer-building progress would be much, much faster, considering it's preetty much the same as F/SN.
All speculations though.
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shirosaki » May 14th, 2008, 12:41 am

Or if we get lucky MM could do par-day releases, mini installers for each part such as lets say instead of waiting for the whole thing 1 day of the game is translated and then released and they build on from there. Now that's WAY to optimistic, however it did work well in one of my old projects when it was otaku day (maid outfits *drools*) and i had released 2 days of a fan novel each week finishing with 4 days for the last part *remembers his "payment" and drools more* :lol:
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Miraploy » May 14th, 2008, 12:57 am

Shirosaki wrote:Or if we get lucky MM could do par-day releases, mini installers for each part such as lets say instead of waiting for the whole thing 1 day of the game is translated and then released and they build on from there. Now that's WAY to optimistic, however it did work well in one of my old projects when it was otaku day (maid outfits *drools*) and i had released 2 days of a fan novel each week finishing with 4 days for the last part *remembers his "payment" and drools more* :lol:

No no, that would be terrible. I want the whole thing at once please!
Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ciel » May 14th, 2008, 3:05 pm

But we already got something kinda like that with fate. One route at a time. :P

We could be still waiting for hf to be done for the whole translation to be finished and only then get a translation patch.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Superflonic » May 14th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Ciel wrote:But we already got something kinda like that with fate. One route at a time. :P

We could be still waiting for hf to be done for the whole translation to be finished.

Yeah, but one route =/= one day.
=/= means is not, right?

Still though, some people may like it, but I guess it would be too much of a hassle to do that every single time.

Also, awesome new forum banner.
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » May 14th, 2008, 10:34 pm

I really can't wait for it to come out, although it probably won't be translated for another 3 years no less... If at all. I hope mirror moon translate this.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby randomanon? » July 17th, 2008, 6:27 am

Superflonic wrote:Cough, let me express myself.

Voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch

I want.

SECONDED!!
randomanon?
Might just like this board

Unread postby Akeashar » July 17th, 2008, 8:53 am

Finally got my August issue of Dengeki Hime (darn waiting for the games I buy with it to get released) and it came with yet another Type Moon insert book... thiis time the Special Guidance Book Summer '08.

Got little bits on the two new game and one rehash... Most of the content appears to be whats on the website, but it has Sacchin listed as Heroine #6 of Tsukihime.. (Of course, not reading a word of japanese I've got no idea what else it says beyond that) But... yay for more Sacchin stuff. I liked the stuff that they showed in the + disk of her 'route' ^^;;
Akeashar
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby abscess » July 17th, 2008, 9:01 am

Akeashar wrote:Finally got my August issue of Dengeki Hime (darn waiting for the games I buy with it to get released) and it came with yet another Type Moon insert book... thiis time the Special Guidance Book Summer '08.

Got little bits on the two new game and one rehash... Most of the content appears to be whats on the website, but it has Sacchin listed as Heroine #6 of Tsukihime.. (Of course, not reading a word of japanese I've got no idea what else it says beyond that) But... yay for more Sacchin stuff. I liked the stuff that they showed in the + disk of her 'route' ^^;;

Could you scan the pages of the issue? with luck someone that is capable of reading and understanding moon-speak could lend a hand on what's being said in it.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Cat Megex » July 17th, 2008, 12:26 pm

randomanon? wrote:
Superflonic wrote:Cough, let me express myself.

Voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch

I want.

SECONDED!!

Thirded!
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » July 17th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Definitely.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby shirou12 » July 18th, 2008, 12:07 pm

i wonder when this tsukihime edited version or what you call it will be out?
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AddleBoy » July 18th, 2008, 11:35 pm

shirou12 wrote:i wonder when this tsukihime edited version or what you call it will be out?

Special Edition, maybe? Or they'll probably just give some type of subtitle.
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat