OMG!!!!

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Jingai » April 18th, 2008, 8:22 pm

I wonder how a Satsuki path would work? Maybe Shiki could find some way too "cure" her or some how prevent her from getting turned in the first place?
Jingai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » April 18th, 2008, 8:36 pm

May panties r wet D:!

Man, the only bad thing about this is that it will be yet another translation project... unless only the supposed Satsuki's route is in need of the translation of course.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Undream » April 18th, 2008, 8:39 pm

Hell YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Brizzle » April 18th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Jingai wrote:I wonder how a Satsuki path would work? Maybe Shiki could find some way too "cure" her or some how prevent her from getting turned in the first place?

We already see the aftermath of Satsuki's ending in Melty Blood.
GAR for Shiro
Brizzle
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » April 18th, 2008, 10:04 pm

If it's remade. Will there be a patch?
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby remotemine » April 19th, 2008, 5:47 am

DarkRedSky wrote:If it's remade. Will there be a patch?

I think they'd want to (especially if it includes Satsuki's route and the other routes aren't substantially modified), but time will tell. They already have enough to work on as is. xP

Kansho wrote:Seems that she is listed as a Near Side heroine so... maybe...

Brizzle wrote:
Jingai wrote:I wonder how a Satsuki path would work? Maybe Shiki could find some way too "cure" her or some how prevent her from getting turned in the first place?

We already see the aftermath of Satsuki's ending in Melty Blood.

I read somewhere that Melty Blood was based off Satsuki's normal route, so I wonder what her True end is like...

(The following is something of a mental exercise for the things I've inferred for Satsuki's route from Melty Blood)...
I guess the reason they put her has a Near Side heroine is because she isn't directly involved with the Tohno family affairs. However, Satsuki's route would have elements of both Near Side and Far Side, as there are a number of things that occur in Melty Blood that require events/occurences from both "Sides" and events that do not occur in either side (!):
Satsuki's vampirism revealed to Shiki (Far Side) <- obviously (she just disappears in the Near Side, what's up with that...)
Satsuki's vampirism revealed to Ciel (neither Side) <- Satsuki and Ciel's story dialogue (more of a Far Side occurence; see above)
Ciel's true occupation revealed to Shiki [and Satsuki, etc] (Near Side) <- (nearly) everyone knows in MB (Ciel's/Arc's routes)
Arcueid meeting Shiki (Near Side) <- sounds silly, but yeah...
Satsuki meeting Akiha (neither Side) <- Akiha's/VAkiha's win quotes against Satsuki, and Satsuki's against VAkiha (not against Akiha though, interestingly; possibly linked to Akiha transferring schools, see below)
Ciel meeting Akiha (Far Side) <- Akiha and Ciel's story dialogue (Ciel meets Akiha when Akiha transfers to Shiki's school)
Arcueid meeting Akiha (neither Side!)<- Arc's win quote against Akiha (possibly taken from Kagetsu Tohya)
Satsuki meeting Kohaku (neither Side) <- Kohaku's win quote against Satsuki
Satsuki meeting Len (neither Side) <- Satsuki's win quote against Len ("Cat-san" or something of the like)
Shiki meeting Len (Near Side) <- must occur otherwise we wouldn't know who Len is (Near Side, more Kagetsu Tohya though)
Nero dying (Near Side) <- tied to Arcueid meeting Shiki, and Shiki meeting Len (Near Side)
Satsuki meeting Nanaya (neither Side) <- Satsuki's win quote against Nanaya (Satsuki's win quote against Nanaya the "Killer-san")
Nanaya appears and kills someone (neither Side) <- see above; closest relation is to Kohaku's route, when Nanaya as a personality manifests against "VAkiha"

Not a complete list (possibly not entirely correct either), but I think this is a decent outline of the events that occurred during Satsuki's (Normal?) route.
remotemine
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » April 19th, 2008, 8:18 am

I'd rather have a continuation of Tsukihime's story, but a remake with a Satsuki route and improved art is great too.
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby DragoonKnight » April 19th, 2008, 8:38 am

TM is probably making a remake to get everyone interesting in Tsukihime again and then we can probably expect Tsukhime 2 not long after that.

Besides I got no problem with a remake as long as it's good aka REmake.
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Unread postby AlinSabel » April 19th, 2008, 8:51 am

As opposed to a rehash- oh wait, that's what this is going to be. :( It just seems to be an upgrade of the engine... an added route is all good and well, so I suppose TYPE-MOON isn't entirely retarded in trying to get people to buy their stuff. Assuming there really is going to be a Sacchin route, and that she wasn't just included in the near-side heroines page just because she plays an interesting role in some of the routes.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby mooks » April 19th, 2008, 1:03 pm

yea, i agree, shes not on the page as one of the 6 main heroines for nothing
mooks
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 19th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Kansho wrote:Image
Seems that she is listed as a Near Side heroine so... maybe...

... The day has come.

Yumiduka Satsuki :?: :?: :? :?

This will be cool!

Btw, 3 projects??? Tsukihime re-make, Mahōtsukai no Yoru, and....????
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » April 19th, 2008, 3:27 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Btw, 3 projects??? Tsukihime re-make, Mahōtsukai no Yoru, and....????
Girl's Work. A adventure game written by Meteo Hoshizora and Kou Kimura (ex-Liarsoft staffers, now new T-M draftees), a story about Shinjuku that became one with Paris. A interesting concept with the city itself as the main character. Really beautiful scenarios. No more info.

Then, there is too "Fate/tiger colosseum Upper", a sequel of the PSP with Avenger and Emiya Kiritsugu as new playable characters.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby rubberchicken » April 19th, 2008, 5:41 pm

It'd be cool if the remake actually got the near/far side characters involved in each others' routes a little more, instead of having Arc and Ciel essentially drop off the face of the earth once you're done with them.

I doubt it, though.
rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Gram49 » April 19th, 2008, 6:12 pm

DragoonKnight wrote:TM is probably making a remake to get everyone interesting in Tsukihime again and then we can probably expect Tsukhime 2 not long after that.

Besides I got no problem with a remake as long as it's good aka REmake.

Yea that's what i was think also, hope it works out. :D
Gram49
Addict

Unread postby Sekai » April 19th, 2008, 6:33 pm

It's finally, finally announced after all these years! And, personally, I would love to play a remake of Tsukihime--with better CGs and scenery, and of course, Satsuki's route. Hopefully, like DragoonKnight said, TYPE-MOON might consider making "Tsukihime 2" once it establishes itself in the market once more.

And it does seem like her route won't be related by either Near Side or Far Side; instead, we could have a so-called "Middle Side." (Excuse the roughly-made name, please, but you get the idea).

... Isn't that great, Sacchin? :P
Sekai
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DarkEyes » April 19th, 2008, 6:49 pm

OH yeah, this is gonna be awesome.... Too bad we'll only get it in about 5 years =|
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 19th, 2008, 7:31 pm

DarkEyes wrote:OH yeah, this is gonna be awesome.... Too bad we'll only get it in about 5 years =|

Now where did you get that?? Wait, i assume it is the time taken by mirror moon to complete the translation of Tsukihime???

@Kansho: So there will be,

1. Tsukihime remake/revisited/reloaded/revolution ;p
2. Mahōtsukai no Yoru
3. Fate/Tiger Colosseum Upper
4. Girl's Work

That's 4 project then... right?
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AlinSabel » April 19th, 2008, 9:32 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Yumiduka Satsuki :?: :?: :? :?

The Japanese have this weird thing with Romanization of words.

Some examples:
Syaoran - is actually pronounced Shaoran, so a lot of scanlations of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle use Shaoran, which is more 'correct'
Kannaduki no Miko - actually pronounced Kannazuki no Miko

As you can see, they love exchanging the z for a d. Probably because the actual pronunciation is a mix of the two, and they prefer the d. So even though it has a d, a westerner will be best able to reproduce the sound if they used a z.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ryuusoul » April 20th, 2008, 12:25 am

lolipedofin wrote:
DarkEyes wrote:OH yeah, this is gonna be awesome.... Too bad we'll only get it in about 5 years =|

Now where did you get that?? Wait, i assume it is the time taken by mirror moon to complete the translation of Tsukihime???

Uh... no?

Translation took about 10 months, everything else took about a year more (but there were certain circumstances causing this).
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Gram49 » April 20th, 2008, 1:57 am

Why would translation take long if there is only 1 new route?....assuming that they're not going to change much considering it is a remake.
Gram49
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat