OMG!!!!

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby WingZero » April 20th, 2008, 2:25 am

Nobody said translation is what's gonna take long.

I just hope Type-MOON doesn't decide for some reason to use a strange engine. Of course, they have no reason to do so, so we're probably fine there.

@ lolipedofin:

Also a Fate/Zero manga. Although it's not by Type-MOON.
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 20th, 2008, 7:35 am

Ryuusoul wrote:Uh... no?

Translation took about 10 months, everything else took about a year more (but there were certain circumstances causing this).

Sorry, i mean the time from Tsukihime is released at Japan (2000) until the time the patch was released by mirror moon (2006). Sorry if this is also wrong......

But yeah, looking at the speed of Fate/Stay Night project, i don't think mirror moon will take decades on working new big projects... (i hope)

OOT: I'm not asking progress update, just curious. Fate/Stay Night is a work in progress, right?? or is it really idle?
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby AlinSabel » April 20th, 2008, 7:44 am

lolipedofin wrote:OOT: I'm not asking progress update, just curious. Fate/Stay Night is a work in progress, right?? or is it really idle?

"Idle" in that no-one is working on it atm. It will come back into active whenever they get some other projects done (there was a list, I forget where). Needs moar morale.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DragoonKnight » April 20th, 2008, 8:01 am

I'm assuming the remake being a remake and not an updated port will be rewritten to a far higher degree, some scenes changed, new scenes added and a whole bunch of other stuff that'll probably make the current English patch useless.
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Unread postby -[J1N]- » April 21st, 2008, 10:40 am

Can't wait for all of them to come out! When I had finally accepted the fact that a Saccin route just wasn't to be, they smack me with this >.>

lolipedofin wrote:OOT: I'm not asking progress update, just curious. Fate/Stay Night is a work in progress, right?? or is it really idle?

They said before that it's idle because they just want to take a break from UBW, but they'll definitely be resuming it some time later.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DarkEyes » April 21st, 2008, 11:46 am

Could some1 gimme a list of stuff mirrormoon's working on atm?
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AlinSabel » April 21st, 2008, 12:01 pm

It's on the front page... not that hard, yknow.
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raven » April 24th, 2008, 3:41 am

damn, I'll be graduating this coming May. Probably it's high time to whip my a-double-s into studying more Japanese
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » April 24th, 2008, 8:39 pm

I wish Japanese was as easy as learning Chinese. I sorta fail, being Chinese yet I have to go learn it. Although it came a lot easier than learning English.

I hope they resume F/SN soon. I can't wait for this remake, pretty exciting.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Superflonic » April 27th, 2008, 7:32 am

Cough, let me express myself.

Voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch voice patch

I want.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Maes » April 27th, 2008, 9:29 am

Call me crazy, but I'd be happy if there was just a translation of this supposed Sacchin route. To hell with the rest of the remake unless they decide to change things a lot.
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DragoonKnight » April 27th, 2008, 11:44 am

Maes wrote:Call me crazy, but I'd be happy if there was just a translation of this supposed Sacchin route. To hell with the rest of the remake unless they decide to change things a lot.

Of course that's the point of a remake.
DragoonKnight
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » April 27th, 2008, 2:37 pm

AddleBoy wrote:
Brizzle wrote:Word is also that there will be a Sacchin route. Let's hope it's true.

Isn't it great, Sacchin?

I wonder why they've decided to do a remake, and what kind of extra stuff it might come with.

AhahahahahahaAAhAHahHAHAAHAHAHa!!!!!
It frakin' is!!

Say. Since I can't read japanese, does it say when is this Tsukihime remake out?
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby WingZero » April 27th, 2008, 3:57 pm

After Mahou Tsukai No Yoru, which is slated for 2009.

So I guess LATE 2009 to early 2010?
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ferozban » April 27th, 2008, 4:31 pm

well thats still much earlier than sc2^^

which i guess will be released 2012++
Ferozban
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » April 27th, 2008, 8:51 pm

Ferozban wrote:well thats still much earlier than sc2^^

What the fuck!? No no no. Do not say that. Man i'll probably be dead by then.
SC2 will be released in a year and i will get to play it.
(Even though my PC can hardly manage with Doom 3. At lowest settings. And fails with Resurrection)
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » April 28th, 2008, 2:08 am

Atriel wrote:
Ferozban wrote:well thats still much earlier than sc2^^

What the fuck!? No no no. Do not say that. Man i'll probably be dead by then.
SC2 will be released in a year and i will get to play it.
(Even though my PC can hardly manage with Doom 3. At lowest settings. And fails with Resurrection)

o_O
Pardon my ignorance but, what is SC2?
abscess

Unread postby Shirosaki » April 28th, 2008, 2:16 am

WingZero wrote:After Mahou Tsukai No Yoru, which is slated for 2009.

So I guess LATE 2009 to early 2010?

Most likely early 2010 because by 2010 people will recharge their wallets enough to buy it, however then again if sales are low Nasu might just release it earlier, it always depends on demand, just how their making more novels of kara no kyokai because since the movies came out people have been hungering for it more
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby WingZero » April 28th, 2008, 2:49 am

o_O
Pardon my ignorance but, what is SC2?

Starcraft 2.

Most likely early 2010 because by 2010 people will recharge their wallets enough to buy it, however then again if sales are low Nasu might just release it earlier, it always depends on demand, just how their making more novels of kara no kyokai because since the movies came out people have been hungering for it more

Really? I'm thinking they'll try to get it out by 2009 because 10 year anniversary and all.
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » April 28th, 2008, 6:19 am

As stupidly happy as I am for these news, I have no rush to get it. Since I don't understand japanese it would be a waste to buy it when it's just out. I rather wait until there is a translation project. Actually, I haven't even got F/SN and know very little about it because I rather wait until mirrormoon finish their patch, or else, if I start, I'm afraid of getting hooked up on it and after finishing UBW I won't be able to stand the waiting time for HF. Heck! I may even wait until someone translates Hollow Ataraxia! By the way. Is it still on sale? F/SN I mean. Another question, is there a project translating F/HA?
abscess

PreviousNext

Return to Tsukihime Chat