Arcueid - Fiscally Aware?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Atriel » October 10th, 2008, 5:26 am

...What? The Non existant a***e said she modeled?

I sure would pay her, but i had no idea. Didn't remember.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 10th, 2008, 1:52 pm

Well it could also of said it in the manga, but basically I haven't seen anything from the chapters I've looked through. In any case maybe the money she has stashed away in her castle is basically gold and that's how she usually pays for things.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 10th, 2008, 5:26 pm

chasmirror wrote:
In short, she basically has unbelievably rich trust fund that is probably managed by Merem Solomon.

This one's the most possible so far. Yeah, I think so too, since Arc couldn't possibly have handled monetary affairs 'cause
she said that she hasn't done anything but wake up and own Dead Apostles until she met Shiki
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby Weeaboo » October 10th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Assuming she had amassed her wealth before the modern age all the treasures and "money" that she would own would be things of actual value like gold, jade, diamonds, jewelry etc.

I can quite easily imagine her giving someone a diamond the size of her head and asking if it would cover her rent.
Isn't it sad Sacchin? ;_;
Weeaboo
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 11th, 2008, 7:07 am

Ryougi07 wrote:
chasmirror wrote:
In short, she basically has unbelievably rich trust fund that is probably managed by Merem Solomon.

This one's the most possible so far. Yeah, I think so too, since Arc couldn't possibly have handled monetary affairs 'cause
she said that she hasn't done anything but wake up and own Dead Apostles until she met Shiki

A question though, Merem Solomon is part of the Burial Agency, which hunts??? all types of vampires, including Arcueid?
Or maybe he keeps it secret ;)
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 11th, 2008, 7:16 am

I remember that it was mentioned in the game that the Church and Arc had some sort of uneasy truce. They even cooperated in some cases albeit grudgingly right?
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 11th, 2008, 7:36 am

Ryougi07 wrote:I remember that it was mentioned in the game that the Church and Arc had some sort of uneasy truce. They even cooperated in some cases albeit grudgingly right?

Only Ciel doesn't like it :P But if Merem is in charge of her money, then she really must be very rich, after all, he collects treasures (and probably puts some of it away for Arc's sake^^).
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 11th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Was it mentioned why Merem is so active in supporting Arc, apart from the "Crimson Moon" or is that the only reason?
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 11th, 2008, 5:29 pm

Ryougi07 wrote:Was it mentioned why Merem is so active in supporting Arc, apart from the "Crimson Moon" or is that the only reason?

I haven't heard about it, at least not from what I can remember :/
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby potaatti » October 14th, 2008, 7:35 pm

Atriel wrote:Arcueid probably got it all from the other true ancestors, but again i have no idea how that would work... at least not if she only had a shitload of money from 10XX - 16XX.

Maybe she had a load of gold coins from that era and then sold them to collectors or something?
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby abscess » October 14th, 2008, 7:57 pm

potaatti wrote:
Atriel wrote:Arcueid probably got it all from the other true ancestors, but again i have no idea how that would work... at least not if she only had a shitload of money from 10XX - 16XX.

Maybe she had a load of gold coins from that era and then sold them to collectors or something?

That would mean that she knows about collecting antics, at least coin collection, but I doubt that's the case. Most likely it's Merem who pays the bills :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 14th, 2008, 8:07 pm

abscess wrote:
potaatti wrote:

That would mean that she knows about collecting antics, at least coin collection, but I doubt that's the case. Most likely it's Merem who pays the bills :P

He should seriously enter the money business, starting the "Burial Agency Bank" maybe? xD
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat