Shiki vs (spoilers)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Shiki vs (spoilers)

Unread postby Enerccio » March 31st, 2008, 8:45 pm

Though I wonder, what would happened, if Shiki would kill will of gaia (primate murderer)? Or is it possible?
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » March 31st, 2008, 9:09 pm

Gaia is the Earth. Primate Murder is a big white dog.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Blue Gunner » April 1st, 2008, 8:10 am

Gaia is dying and will be dead soon anyway. And I doubt a human, no matter how powerful, can kill the number 1 dead apostle. Especially not when it has constant backup.
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby Anon of /jp/ » April 1st, 2008, 2:26 pm

The Dog is strond fast and super effective against humans. No chance for Shike.

Oh wait Primate Murder is female? Then PM will fall to the gland!
Anon of /jp/
Might just like this board

Unread postby marus » April 1st, 2008, 9:56 pm

Shiki still loses.

A cat is fine. A dog is not.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serialies » April 2nd, 2008, 12:58 pm

id imagine he wouldnt even see lines on PM...if he cant see lines on Arc under the moon, and PM > Arc then yeah...logical conclusion no?

course ORT could always be seduced by the gland...now wheres that copy pasta of ORT x Shiki...
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sesshiroth » April 10th, 2008, 3:26 am

who is this person of which you guys speak? I only just recently bought the first game, but so far I don't recall said 'number 1 dead apostle'. Beg pardon for the off topic.
Sesshiroth
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby chasmirror » April 14th, 2008, 11:49 pm

In the case of Primate Murder, it's not that it is too quick and powerful for a human to beat it, but that it has absolute RIGHT to kill any human. So unless you are someone who has overstepped the boundary of human, he or she cannot even attempt to fight it. Primate Murder can just walk over and kill you, while you stand frozen.

Despite his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Shiki is still human, emphasized by his limitation in processing Death. So the Primate Murder can just step up to him and murder him, without him getting even a chance to resist.
chasmirror
Crack Addic!

Unread postby md » April 15th, 2008, 1:17 am

Vampire Shiki from Ciel route is ????
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby puKKa » April 15th, 2008, 8:54 am

md wrote:Vampire Shiki from Ciel route is ????

There is no curry-route.

Also these power discussions are getting quitet meh...
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Shirosaki » April 16th, 2008, 12:51 am

now is this for nanaya shiki or shiki tohno because then
if nanaya takes over then that is a different persona and since shiki has two lifeforces then gaia cannot stop shiki thus shiki only needs to stab and its all over, as for altrouge's little puppy once again if we are talking shiki nanaya then it's all over since nanaya moves beyond the speed of a dead apostle :?

which is the main loophole in the whole "well shiki gets pwned hahaha !!1111!!111!!!"
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mukuro » April 16th, 2008, 6:46 am

Shirosaki wrote:now is this for nanaya shiki or shiki tohno because then
if nanaya takes over then that is a different persona and since shiki has two lifeforces then gaia cannot stop shiki thus shiki only needs to stab and its all over, as for altrouge's little puppy once again if we are talking shiki nanaya then it's all over since nanaya moves beyond the speed of a dead apostle :?

which is the main loophole in the whole "well shiki gets pwned hahaha !!1111!!111!!!"

Uh, no. Shiki doesn't have two life force, he only had one. Two personalities maybe but no two life force. If anything, Shiki only had half life force since SHIKI is eating the life given by Akiha (though that should've been solved in Tsukihime). Second, Nanaya doesn't move beyond speed of dead apostle (well maybe some, but not high ranking DAA, unless you count Satsujinki...). He is fast but not THAT fast. Nanayas are demon hunters that train their bodies to the limit of a human, not over the limit.

People need to stop overestimating Shiki...just because he have the ability to kill anything doesn't mean that he had the skills to actually kill everything.
Mukuro
Addict

Unread postby Shirosaki » April 17th, 2008, 2:35 am

Mukuro wrote:
Shirosaki wrote:now is this for nanaya shiki or shiki tohno because then

Uh, no. Shiki doesn't have two life force, he only had one. Two personalities maybe but no two life force. If anything, Shiki only had half life force since SHIKI is eating the life given by Akiha (though that should've been solved in Tsukihime). Second, Nanaya doesn't move beyond speed of dead apostle (well maybe some, but not high ranking DAA, unless you count Satsujinki...). He is fast but not THAT fast. Nanayas are demon hunters that train their bodies to the limit of a human, not over the limit.

People need to stop overestimating Shiki...just because he have the ability to kill anything doesn't mean that he had the skills to actually kill everything.
well if you go to the official wiki you'd see that nanaya does move fast and according to tsukihime he has two life forces one being supported and one being his (tohno and nanaya count as one) and for the record I dont think he's godly its a fact that he has two lifeforces because if it was all Akihas shiki would be like a doll which is not the case
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Return to Tsukihime Chat