Tsukihime 2. Why is it only a rumor? (Spoilers) ?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby WingZero » April 6th, 2008, 7:31 pm

If Type-MOON wished for a dual release, there would have been news of this matter.

Major game companies such as Type-MOON rarely, if ever, pull a stunt like "SURPRISE, DUAL RELEASE".
There is nothing that suggests that such a "dual release" is even a credible or appealing option to Type-MOON on any level. You can list the advantages of a co-op project that "keeps the fans in the dark", but as long as those are not in TM's view they are moot points.

It is in their best interests that fans know what's going on, rather than keep the fans in the dark for no good reason.

We know that this isn't actually happening but it is possible to do something like this.

(Protip: Defeating your whole argument with the final line of said argument is a bad idea)

Also, I don't understand why you would bring up the "possibility of dual release" as a counter-argument when your entire emphasis was on "facts and proof"; especially since "possibility of Tsukihime 2 not existing" is infinitely greater than the "possibility of dual release"

The fact that there have been no such news of co-op or Tsukihime 2 is sufficient to prove that it is a joke, even if you didn't get that from the screenshots ("Blue, blue glass moon, under the cerulean air").

Once again, no news whatsoever of Tsukihime 2 serves as proof that it does not exist. As for interviews or whatever, I guess the closest it gets is Nasu saying at some point they're working on something new (although this was more directed at Fate rather than anything else).

If you're unwilling to accept that and would much rather bet your money on a "theory" (not even that, as theories require proof via experimentation. All you're offering is a hypothesis) then there's really not much to say.

Sorry if this comes off as aggressive or anything.
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Enerccio » April 6th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Nychi002 wrote:Proof of non-existence could also be a link to an interview with Nasu saying "I will not be making a Tsukihime 2" Or even "plans for such a project were in motion but have been scrapped and canceled." If a project was canceled then it no longer exists. Statements and releases such as that can also be considered as proof of non-existence. Which again was what I was seeking.

Yeah and god exists... because there is no proof of his nonexistence... :roll:
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Ferozban » April 6th, 2008, 11:15 pm

No he exsists because enough people believe that he does.

Same goes of cause for tsukihime 2
Ferozban
Addict

Unread postby AddleBoy » April 7th, 2008, 12:33 am

Ferozban wrote:No he exsists because enough people believe that he does.

Like Santa Claus?
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Jinnai » April 7th, 2008, 3:37 am

hey I see plenty of him around Christmas so it must be true. :D
Jinnai
Might just like this board

Unread postby Enerccio » April 7th, 2008, 3:33 pm

Ferozban wrote:No he exsists because enough people believe that he does.

define enough then
Last edited by Enerccio on April 8th, 2008, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ayadew » April 7th, 2008, 6:08 pm

High level philosophy I see.
Well, it all comes down to the relative meaning of existence, where everything may exist but only for oneself. If that fact matters or not is another question.
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sesshiroth » April 10th, 2008, 11:01 pm

I feel like a complete fool seeing as I only learned about TYPE-MOON last week...but I keep hearing about things other than tsukihime with plot relations TO tsukihime, many being mentioned on this forum. Might anyone be able to inform me about them? I do know of Melty Blood and Kagetsu Tohya...but im not having much luck finding them. Is there anything else other than those 2?
Sesshiroth
Posting more than n00bs

Previous

Return to Tsukihime Chat