Everything is going down the toilet in this thread, so let's make some points:
1. On MB, Sion does mention that Shiki is Arcueid's lover to the public eye, so that would mean that either it is Arc's True or Good Ending, or Sacchin Whatever Ending (where Shiki should have a very strong relationship with Arc).
2. TYPE-MOON Fandisks are really really good. How much info and background story was delivered to us on Kagetsu Tohya? I mean, come on, Tsukihime does a terrible job at explaining itself.
3. Whatever ending Tsukihime, MB or KT has as canon, it's doesn't interfere with each other, except of course, the endings where a main char dies (Sacchin is just a guest character on MB, since she appeared until MBReACT). For all Nasu's care, Arcueid could have said goodbye only to return back to Shiki some time later.
Note: Akiha's good ending does have a possible solution, as infered to by the side story on Kagetsu Tohya.
Note 2: Maybe Hisui's good ending could be problematic, but hell, they could start calling Kohaku again by her real name.
4. It is possible we see a rerelease or reprint of Tsukihime. TYPE-MOON has done it before with F/SN Realta Nua. They would/maybe just have to make some minor changes (maybe more action scenes, but not too many) to appeal to a wider public. (Yay to Tsukihime on kirikiri and non-midi OST)
5. Stop whining. Or you'll face Nasu's GODHAMMER OF DEATH! (Which name doesn't make any sense)
Anyway, answer questions with goodsense suggestions and quirks, not with mere speculation and ULTIMATE FANDOM.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter