Ciel-sensei? (might be a spoiler)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Ciel-sensei? (might be a spoiler)

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 15th, 2007, 11:24 am

I played through the sub-story "Good luck, Ciel-sensei", and I was just wondering, is Ciel-sensei actually just Ciel, dressed up for the occasion of a laugh, or is she someone separate from Ciel? She says during the story that she's worked for at least 25 years as a teacher. I personally believe she's someone separate, but Wiki seems to say that it's actually Ciel, but there's many things wrong with what's in Wiki.

What're your thoughts?
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Message » December 15th, 2007, 3:32 pm

It's a fictional character inside the TYPE-MOON universe, played by the same actress that plays Ciel. Of course this makes Neko-Arc even weirder, because she should also be a fictional character. But that's Neko-arc for you.

Re: Ciel-sensei? (might be a spoiler)

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 20th, 2008, 5:41 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:I played through the sub-story "Good luck, Ciel-sensei", and I was just wondering, is Ciel-sensei actually just Ciel, dressed up for the occasion of a laugh, or is she someone separate from Ciel? She says during the story that she's worked for at least 25 years as a teacher. I personally believe she's someone separate, but Wiki seems to say that it's actually Ciel, but there's many things wrong with what's in Wiki.

What're your thoughts?

but there is actually a Ciel-sensei
in higurashi... etc the teacher of the only class in town is called Ciel and loves Curry. I think I have even seen her throwing chalk like the black keys.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby ayadew » February 22nd, 2008, 9:30 pm

Well, that sub-story was plain weird and just for laughs, so I wouldn't analyze it too much
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat