Who's this??? (Kagetsu Tohya), Spoilers

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Who's this??? (Kagetsu Tohya), Spoilers

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 6th, 2007, 7:46 am

I was just running through my endless loop of Kagetsu Tohya, but I ran across a scene where a woman enters Shiki's room, which he was sleeping. I tried to find her name again, but I went too far into the game to move back. Apparently, she's the daughter of the family doctor that takes care of the Tohno family, but she talks and enters in a way which seems that she's appeared somewhere before. Did I miss something from the PLUS+DISC or Tsukihime, or did I somehow progress into the story at a very fast rate?

Hmm another question as well: Do you have to complete Kagetsu Tohya according to the walkthrough to know exactly what's happening, or are you meant to be a bit lost? (I got up to a part where Arc keeps talking about Len, but I haven't even seen her yet)

Yeah, I'm pretty new to this ^ ^"

EDIT: I've found her name, it's Tokie Jinan
Last edited by -[J1N]- on December 6th, 2007, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby serialies » December 6th, 2007, 8:28 am

apparantly she was shiki's "first" (this is from nasu-talk so yes...its official...) and shes a few (1-3 years not xactly sure) years older than him
(in KT hes highschooler, shes uni) ALSO shes the daughter of that old guy who was Nanaya Kiri's doctor

hope that clears stuff up

EDIT: after a little lurking...it would seem shes also Kohaku's teacher in terms of medicine n drugs...o_O
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 6th, 2007, 8:33 am

serialies wrote:
apparantly she was shiki's "first" (this is from nasu-talk so yes...its official...) and shes a few (1-3 years not xactly sure) years older than him
(in KT hes highschooler, shes uni) ALSO shes the daughter of that old guy who was Nanaya Kiri's doctor

Hmm, I got another question

Does she have a proper introduction, or does she just appear like what happened with me?
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby serialies » December 6th, 2007, 8:37 am

just appears...i would guess (cuz i also was like wtf, another girl? god damn shiki when i played the game)

EDIT: oh yeah shes mentioned in "plus period"

this is a quote from a knowledgeable anon

"It's a little comment in some side materials (Plus Period) that Tokie was Shiki's "ただならぬ関係", which is Japanese phrase much like "slept together". Y'know, it doesn't actually mean having sex, but nobody ever uses it to mean anything other than having sex. Unless you happen to fancy yourself a funny man."
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 6th, 2007, 11:39 am

Ahh, I see, thanks for that info

I found another person I didn't know further in the story. Apparently he's a classmate to Shiki, and his brother works in the umm... That ramen shop you go to eat out with Arihiko. Does anyone know anything about him?
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » December 6th, 2007, 2:12 pm

serialies wrote:

EDIT: after a little lurking...it would seem shes also Kohaku's teacher in terms of medicine n drugs...o_O

Damn.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » January 18th, 2008, 10:24 am

Ahh I didn't think this question needs a whole new topic for it so I'll ask here.

During the culture festival, you meet up with Akira (if you choose that path) and Shiki later says "I have another little sister". I take it that he meant Miyako right? If so, then are we supposed to know who she is already, because I can't find a time where Miyako was introduced into the story at all (She made her appearance in MB right?)
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » January 18th, 2008, 2:18 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:Ahh I didn't think this question needs a whole new topic for it so I'll ask here.

During the culture festival, you meet up with Akira (if you choose that path) and Shiki later says "I have another little sister". I take it that he meant Miyako right? If so, then are we supposed to know who she is already, because I can't find a time where Miyako was introduced into the story at all (She made her appearance in MB right?)

I don't think she was appearent in Tsukihime or Kagetsu Tohya, but I THINK her name was mentioned in the latter.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Mazyrian » January 18th, 2008, 3:28 pm

Shiki mentions her to Len when she eats cake in the Culture Festival
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » January 19th, 2008, 5:40 am

Mazyrian wrote:
Shiki mentions her to Len when she eats cake in the Culture Festival

Oh thanks. Must've missed that part like I missed the whole Len h-scenes (>
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby miszou » January 19th, 2008, 2:16 pm

You should try the flowchart for that one, there is only a short amount of time it is accessible. Also, this scene is pretty important in getting the H-scenes :3

The scene in the teahouse where you met Len should have given the hint (maybe the help function also gives a hint, I haven't tried that at that point).
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby GrimAngel » January 25th, 2008, 5:36 am

Yeah as it is said up here, he was refering to Miyako.

And you didnt get ani h-ecene so far?? Strage, maybe I was lucky, but I didnt develop much of the story but I was able to see one with Len, and it was so fuc**** cute xD
Well now lets keep playing so I can finish the game once and for all(I started it, left it and now re-playing It, becouse I format the PC a lost all the progress I made so far....)
Signature too large, image removed. Try reading the rules next time.
GrimAngel
Totally hardly posted

Return to Tsukihime Chat