A Quick Question... Is Tsukihime Portable?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

A Quick Question... Is Tsukihime Portable?

Unread postby Kanzar » November 25th, 2007, 1:25 am

Alright, here's the situation. I have Tsukihime installed with the English patch on my home computer. The deal is that I will be going overseas - and will most likely purchase a laptop while overseas. I'll have several hours on planes, and I was hoping to be able to play a little more (on top of what little progress I've made), but I don't want to bring my CD along - or even burn a copy, since well... I don't want to risk breaking my original disc OR being suspected as a copyright thief while in any of the countries I'll be in.

Is it possible to copy the English Tsukihime folder to a USB, and then from there to another computer, and play it w/o having to do anything else? I won't need the Japanese Tsukihime folder, right, since the English version just draws on arc.nsa, yes?

Thanks in advance,

Kanzar
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby idontknoW » November 25th, 2007, 8:17 am

I think it should work fine (i tried copy pasting the directory to another and it worked fine.)
Try installing Tsukihime via the English Patch installer while pointing the installation directory to your flash drive just in case copy-paste fails.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » December 4th, 2007, 1:17 am

Just copy your Tsukihime folder and there should be no problems what so ever.
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Return to Tsukihime Chat