"Talk" sidestory

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

"Talk" sidestory

Unread postby Z13LAZARUS » October 27th, 2007, 4:21 am

I remember when installing the Tsukihime 1.0 patch, there was an option under the "extras" for two pdf files. One of them the "Talk" story and the other one being one of Nasu's earlier works.
Well, thats what I remember.

Anyone have a link to that story Im talking about? Has Satsujinki in it.
Z13LAZARUS
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Atriel » October 27th, 2007, 7:41 pm

EDIT: .... what the hell, wrong thread. Sorry
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Re: "Talk" sidestory

Unread postby Message » October 28th, 2007, 1:08 pm

Z13LAZARUS wrote:I remember when installing the Tsukihime 1.0 patch, there was an option under the "extras" for two pdf files. One of them the "Talk" story and the other one being one of Nasu's earlier works.

If you are referring to Tsukihime English v1.0, then you are remembering incorrectly. The only items under 'extras' are the flowchart (pdf) and walkthrough (txt).

Unread postby Z13LAZARUS » October 28th, 2007, 10:59 pm

Found it
It was in the "Kagetsu Tohya - en v0.1.rar" thats on rapidshare.
Uploaded just the bonus material included (Talk and the Prologue). No trace of that other thing I was thinking about, but oh well.

Link removed by MSG because I suspect that you didn't ask for permission to redistribute part of their translation release. If that file on rapidshare was even their own release at all.
Z13LAZARUS
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby A.R.C.C. » October 29th, 2007, 3:34 am

You couldn't be thinking of the "Tsukihime 2: The Dark Six" gag in Kagetsu Tohya, could you?
[font="Verdana"]Wai for Kawasumi Mai![/font]
A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread postby Z13LAZARUS » October 30th, 2007, 3:29 am

Naw, that other story by Nasu I was thinking about was called "sky" or something like that. Blue?

Edited by MSG. I suggest you not test my patience further.
Z13LAZARUS
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby aldeayeah » October 30th, 2007, 9:39 am

The original Kagetsu Tohya v0.1 patch release was an anonymous post in 4chan. Asking the author for permission would be kinda hard (if not impossible). Unless they're the same people who did the subsequent releases which culminated in the full KT patch.

Anyway, the translations contained in the v0.1 patch were (more or less heavily) edited versions of the translations that could be found (and are still available for the general public) in Beast's Lair's Walkthroughs and Translations subforum.

Both those translations and the KT 0.1 patch were posted publicly by the people who made them without any restrictions to redistribution, IIRC.

The KT patch has been a totally open community project and I don't think anyone has ever complained about that.

...Do what you must.
aldeayeah
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 20th, 2008, 5:55 pm

aldeayeah wrote:The original Kagetsu Tohya v0.1 patch release was an anonymous post in 4chan. Asking the author for permission would be kinda hard (if not impossible). Unless they're the same people who did the subsequent releases which culminated in the full KT patch.

Anyway, the translations contained in the v0.1 patch were (more or less heavily) edited versions of the translations that could be found (and are still available for the general public) in Beast's Lair's Walkthroughs and Translations subforum.

Both those translations and the KT 0.1 patch were posted publicly by the people who made them without any restrictions to redistribution, IIRC.

The KT patch has been a totally open community project and I don't think anyone has ever complained about that.

...Do what you must.

sorry did you guys just said "talk" is in KT as a side Story?
what must I do to get it?
I mean the last one in the CD is the story of "Nero girl", isn't it?
or I am just wrong?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Mazyrian » February 25th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Talk is a story from Nasu in one of the artbooks, and a translation was included in an old patch for Kagetsu Patch (Kagetsu Tohya English Patch v0.1, not from mirromoon, AFAIK); it can be found if you google a bit
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Return to Tsukihime Chat