In a potential Tsukihime 2, Who'd you want for new heroines?

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

In a potential Tsukihime 2, Who'd you want for new heroines?

Unread postby A.R.C.C. » October 8th, 2007, 7:53 am

Like it sounds. If they produce a true tsukihime sequel, who would you like added to the heroine roster?

I'd make this a poll but that would limit things to one choice.

So, heroines not given routes in the original Tsukihime but which have appeared in the series thus far (not including Kara no Kyoukai, but that's slightly into the broader nasuverse; It's fine to bring in other names I'd think but I can't list them *all* here) include:

Yumizuka
Sion
Ren (debatable, I'd personally say this was taken care of a bit *too* well in Kagetsu Tohya.)
White Ren
Aoko
Akira
Hannepin
Miyako
Nanako
Ichigo (Arihiko's sister)

There were two other girls at Akiha's school; their names escape me at the moment. Otherwise, that's all I can think of.

I like all of them enough (with the exception of the lolis), But if I had to pick three I'd go with Yumizuka, Sion, and Aoko.
[font="Verdana"]Wai for Kawasumi Mai![/font]
A.R.C.C.
Addict

Re: In a potential Tsukihime 2, Who'd you want for new heroi

Unread postby -[J1N]- » October 8th, 2007, 11:10 am

A.R.C.C. wrote:Like it sounds. If they produce a true tsukihime sequel, who would you like added to the heroine roster?

You can't forget that Tsukihime was the best game for all of those MB characters, so I'm guessing ur assuming that the sequal would follow MB as well. Also, if they followed a particular story, then the people who died should still be dead, otherwise the 'deaths' of objects would be fake =O.

Well, I only need them to add a 'Yukiduka' Satsuki route. The rest I can be fine with ^ ^. Wasn't there a Sion story in MB somewhere already? Haven't played the story yet so i wouldn't know.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby idontknoW » October 8th, 2007, 11:23 pm

Satsuki. she deserves to be a part of that heroine roster.
Though to be honest, I'd ask for a Sion route with H scenes :twisted: lol
(although Melty Blood sounds like a Sion route already so I guess not.)

Aoko?!? O_o I never thought of that one.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Hiyono » October 9th, 2007, 12:18 am

Miyako? Why on earth would you put that one up? o_o
'It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
- John Stuart Mills
Hiyono
Might just like this board

Unread postby Raykun » October 9th, 2007, 2:53 am

well a sion route would be nice and mb is a fighting game O.o
Raykun
Addict

Unread postby A.R.C.C. » October 9th, 2007, 6:16 am

Hiyono wrote:Miyako? Why on earth would you put that one up? o_o

I did say I didn't like loli characters myself (I don't even like that term, it's casual slang for something that I find disturbing). I just listed every female character I could think of. There are plenty of people on here who are freaks and proud of it, so it was going to be brought up either way. I honestly prefer the ones who look like they could be around 20 years old in appearance, give or take about two years.

And Melty blood had a definitively "To be continued" ending with Sion.
Having vanquished the big nasty villain, she leaves town with her actual goals unfulfilled and in a less stable personal condition than before. What's more, in ReACT Sion and Satsuki, both being unwilling vampires, have forged a friendship and what they call "The First Back-alley Alliance" or something of the sort. However, as far as I could see this wasn't fleshed out in-game at all, although I hear it was covered moreso in the manga. For a Satsuki route which would involve a "good ending" where she is cured, Sion seems to be a character who would likely play an important role to begin with. So I argue that Sion really does need a true heroine role, because her own story wasn't even partially concluded.

I would also like to see more of Ichigo, Arihiko's smokin' older sister (that can be taken several ways, haha), but that's unlikely since she seems to have the smallest total existence of any character that was given a sprite, and they could have easily gotten away with not giving her one to begin with.
Last edited by A.R.C.C. on October 10th, 2007, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
[font="Verdana"]Wai for Kawasumi Mai![/font]
A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread postby -[J1N]- » October 9th, 2007, 10:29 am

I didn't fully read the above, but I think it might need a spoiler tag.

A.R.C.C. wrote:
Hiyono wrote:Miyako? Why on earth would you put that one up? o_o

I did say I didn't like loli characters myself (I don't even like that term, it's casual slang for something that I find disturbing). I just listed every female character I could think of. There are plenty of people on here who are freaks and proud of it, so it was going to be brought up either way. I honestly prefer the ones who look like they could be around 20 years old in appearance, give or take about two years.

I think what Hiyono meant was why did you think Miyako needs a whole story plot for her, rahter then why'd u put up a loli character.

Raykun wrote:well a sion route would be nice and mb is a fighting game O.o

MB is a fighting game, but from MB Re-Act and down, it had a story mode to it. The most recent one, Act Cadenza took out the story mode, which sucks, because it's the one I have =(. I might be wrong with this, but I'm pretty sure that it's true.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Naota » October 9th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Actually, every version of Melty Blood except Act Cadenza has a story mode, and to my knowledge it's the same in all of them save for the "Arcade Mode" pre/post-battle conversations differing greatly in Re-ACT and making up mini-stories of their own. Of course, an explaination of just what the hell was going on in Re-ACT would have been nice, since there was no concrete mention of why White Len even existed, forcing you to interpret the events through a few sparse lines of dialogue.

On the other hand, Yumizuka had her own Arcade Mode story, so that was well worth the transition from normal Melty Blood to Re-ACT.
"They marched onwards, fire against earth, bodies piling ever higher for the whims of rival demons, content in their game. The masses never questioned their intent nor knew their masters, serving Hell more than Heaven in their madness. For madness went unchallenged here, and the great machine of many faces, skins, and thoughts continued to turn in silence."
Naota
Crack Addic!

Unread postby goforit1 » October 14th, 2007, 11:50 pm

must have MOAR ARCUEID. :D Bring her back imo. Arc > *.
goforit1
Addict

Unread postby JimmyT64 » October 15th, 2007, 11:23 am

The first time I read that, I read it as "MOE ARCUIED".

My brain just commited suicide.
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64

Unread postby Ciel » October 15th, 2007, 6:57 pm

I vote Aoko.

Satsuki's kind of dead, Len got KT, White Len had re-act revolving around her, Akira and Akiha's classmates I dunno if I can see as anything other than comical relief. Nanako could be ok maybe, though that'd mean the return of Ciel, not that I'd mind.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby miszou » October 15th, 2007, 10:42 pm

I also vote for more Arc :3 warcueid can be a 'nice' heroine :3
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby sterling01 » October 16th, 2007, 2:17 am

Forget Arc, I want some Altrouge
sterling01
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » October 16th, 2007, 6:39 pm

By "heroines", you mean girls with H-scenes, right?

Though I don't really mind to have them, I would want more stories revolving around Ryougi Shiki and Aoko.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby JimmyT64 » October 16th, 2007, 7:24 pm

If it turns out to be an H-game at all. Considering most, if not all the endings pretty much stuck Shiki with that paths heroine for the forseeable future, I can think of only 2 ways to make a similar "choose your heroine" type game.

1. Ignore what I just said. Pick a route and have Shiki have broken up with heroine X before the start of the game. Then see if you can actually get Shiki to survive more than 10 minutes after said breakup.

2. New main character! Plus side - new stuff to see/think about! Minus - no more eyes of death perception.

I prefer the prospect of 2 actually, though it might get a little annoying to have to watch as another clueless wonder fails to grasp anything even vaguely supernatural.
Tsukihime drinking game. 1. Every time a word or a phrase is repeated 3 or more times, take a drink (eg. This chair).
2. Every time Shiki claims not to understand something already explained, take a drink
3. Every time Shiki doesn't realize someone is hitting on him, take a drink.
4. Every time someone who should be dead, isn't, take a drink.
5. Every time Shiki does something ridiculous with points\lines.
JimmyT64

Unread postby Jinnai » October 20th, 2007, 10:01 pm

JimmyT64 wrote:2. New main character! Plus side - new stuff to see/think about! Minus - no more eyes of death perception.

I prefer the prospect of 2 actually, though it might get a little annoying to have to watch as another clueless wonder fails to grasp anything even vaguely supernatural.
2 does sound better, but there should be some linkage to the original, though that person doesn't need to be clueless wonder.
Jinnai

Unread postby goforit1 » October 21st, 2007, 6:59 am

JimmyT64 wrote:The first time I read that, I read it as "MOE ARCUIED".

Mmmm.... moe arcuied....
goforit1
Addict

Unread postby Jinnai » October 23rd, 2007, 3:59 am

goforit1 wrote:
JimmyT64 wrote:The first time I read that, I read it as "MOE ARCUIED".

Mmmm.... moe arcuied....
nothing campared too...

moe nrvnqsr
Jinnai

Unread postby sterling01 » October 23rd, 2007, 5:12 am

Jinnai wrote:
moe nrvnqsr

Dies from nosebleed
sterling01
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby idontknoW » October 23rd, 2007, 5:14 am

Jinnai wrote:moe nrvnqsr

haha
... that's just wrong...
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat