Save file

Talk about Men at Work! 2 related topics here.

Moderator: Staffers

Save file

Unread postby LoSs » July 7th, 2008, 10:29 am

So, can anyone share a save file with Sheryl route unlocked? Its really troublesome to play aoi route, i want to skip it for Sheryl.
LoSs
Addict

Unread postby Balcerzak » September 1st, 2008, 10:30 am

This should be a 100% complete save, that you can use to play through any route, with most (if not all) of the equipable items found, probably a fair bit of cash in the wallet, and a reasonable amount of consumables. If you still need it, of course.
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » October 28th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Balcerzak wrote:This should be a 100% complete save, that you can use to play through any route, with most (if not all) of the equipable items found, probably a fair bit of cash in the wallet, and a reasonable amount of consumables. If you still need it, of course.

This topic should be stickied... To prevent people from blindly asking for save files without attempting to search for em...

Anyway.. Heya Balcerzak? Could you please reupload the savefile through MediaFire?

Due to my ISP... Im unable to use rapidshare and the likes due to a default proxy...
And megaupload hates me.... It hates me ALOT...

So yeah... Much appreciated...

~~
And.. BUMPITY BUMP!
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Balcerzak » October 28th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Okay. I created a MediaFire Account and gave it another go.

One thing worth mentioning is the beginning of a game using a game save completion file will omit a very small portion of the prologue, if memory serves. So (in my honest opinion) to experience the full game you should at least play up to the first battle (in the sewers) on your own, then resort to the save file if you're impatient to choose a different heroine order than the game's mandated one. Also, if it turns out I've uploaded the wrong save, please let me know and I'll correct the matter as soon as possible.
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inferno_flamex » October 31st, 2008, 3:05 pm

@Bal
Thanks for the new upload... Honestly I cannot try it out now because im still trying to make time from school and project work... Sigh... Night classes takes out ALOT of your R&R time... So im gonna check the save out during the coming weekend. Thanks anyway.. i'll be sure to let you know if anything is amiss..
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Return to Men at Work! 2 Chat