The Script

Talk about Men at Work! 2 related topics here.

Moderator: Staffers

The Script

Unread postby coldness » July 6th, 2008, 11:05 pm

Is there any way to extract the script? I seem to have missed a dialogue, and do not wish to play the WHOLE game over for this line. It's for Mena's scenario. The scene where Wisor negotiates with Benjamin for the fire spirit egg. I want to know what they said, i skipped it thinking it would be just the same as Lucy's.
coldness
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Balcerzak » July 7th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Yes, but good luck finding which of the script files has what you're looking for, as not having finished the game yet, I'm certainly not going to go poking around where spoilers lie in wait. There also seem to be a bunch of control codes embedded in, so it certainly won't be clean. I believe this archived save is at or around there, though, and I'm willing to bet it'll just be simpler to play through a small section of the game to find what you're looking for.

Unless I'm misunderstanding which scene you're talking about, in which case it's probably nowhere near the right save.

You did mean the scene where Wisor was asking Benjamin what he'd do if there were a good plan to drive out the Academy, and then basically gives him the egg, didn't you? Or is there another scene with the egg that I haven't yet gotten to?
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Return to Men at Work! 2 Chat