Kitty's "gimme"

Talk about Men at Work! 2 related topics here.

Moderator: Staffers

Kitty's "gimme"

Unread postby Phlebas » July 6th, 2008, 8:37 pm

If someone's been using Kitty, got a question.
I'm using her for the first time and she has this horrible skill to steal items that always misses. Now the only notable thing of interest is: do bosses have some actual "item" loot instead of consumables with the skill, or are they impossible to steal from at all (getting xxx'th miss in a row atm).
Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell // And the profit and loss.
- - Gentile or Jew // O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.
[T.S.Eliot: The Waste Land - IV. Death by Water]
Phlebas
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Akures » July 7th, 2008, 1:12 am

I managed to steal something from the Nightshade boss monster, after 20 attempts or so,
i got an antidote and never even looked at this command again.
Maybe you can something special from special boss monsters, which dont have a normal counterpart. But from the other ones you can probably only get the same things as from the normal ones.
Akures
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Phlebas » July 7th, 2008, 7:23 am

I tried something like 50 times on fatsparrow mech boss (after getting him low hp in hopes that helps) with nothing but misses so I'm guessing (hoping) that bosses don't have any loot :P. Awesome skill.
Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell // And the profit and loss.
- - Gentile or Jew // O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.
[T.S.Eliot: The Waste Land - IV. Death by Water]
Phlebas
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Multi » July 10th, 2008, 10:02 am

I assumed that i had seen every consumable in the game already, and none of them were any good except red mushroom so I didn't find a reason to steal items. It would be nice if she could steal gear, but from the fact that you can't get multiple copies of gear, I imagine that she wouldn't be able to steal them for the same reason. Her fire skill is pretty decent though.
Multi
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Men at Work! 2 Chat