2nd playthrough

Talk about Men at Work! 2 related topics here.

Moderator: Staffers

2nd playthrough

Unread postby coldness » July 6th, 2008, 4:17 pm

In the second playthrough I was able to go into the Sewers for the rats from the cafe. What does that lever do?
coldness
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Comazon » July 6th, 2008, 4:26 pm

It opens a door in the sewers entrance that was previously locked.
Comazon
Might just like this board

Unread postby teiglin » July 7th, 2008, 7:48 am

I haven't done Sheryl route yet, but for Aoi route that door is necessary since it shows that sewers are connected to Old Castle. In Kitty route the sewer to Old Castle connection was blocked.
teiglin
Might just like this board

Unread postby ShadowJudy » August 2nd, 2008, 4:35 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined, as I don't have this game since long.

I'd like to know how you can do a 2nd playthrough. I've finished the game twice (one with Mena, one with Lucy), and I didn't get how to get the other girls, and so I learned you could on second playthrough... But I don't know how !

When I finished the game, all I got was a white screen after the last image faded, and I tried waiting and waiting, but nothing happened, so I chose "return to title" in the menu, and played a new game, but I didn't notice any difference with the first time.

Can someone help me, please ?
ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shandara » August 2nd, 2008, 10:16 pm

The game is supposed to continue and you start at day 1 again (at which point you have to save).

Mind you, at the white screen I had to click the mouse once to make it continue.
Shandara
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ShadowJudy » August 2nd, 2008, 10:23 pm

Well, I tried but it didn't do anything last time... I've nearly finished one more time, so i'll try. Thanks for the answer.
ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ShadowJudy » August 2nd, 2008, 11:37 pm

Now, I tried, but it doesn't work : I'm in front of a white screen, I keep waiting and clicking, but nothing happens, nothing at all... :'(

I guess my computer is really too old : I can play the game, though I don't have any video showing during the game (the videos are in the folder, though, I just don't have sufficient specs). But I don't get why I can't begin the game again when I finished it... :'(

No way for me to get Aoi, Kitty and Sheryl 'till I have a new comptuer, I guess. :'(

Damn, I absolutely WANT to get along with Aoi...
ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Tsukino_Miyabi » August 3rd, 2008, 1:31 am

hmm in my case after the credits roll and u see the final cg image again it will ask you to save (on a white screen i think *forgot* =x), once you save the saved file will be set to the 1st day, then just load that saved file.
Tsukino_Miyabi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ShadowJudy » August 3rd, 2008, 10:39 am

That's what I thought : since I can't see any video, I just don't have the credits in the end, and no final CG. When I defeat Wisor, I see the "end" of the story, but no credits thereafter. I thought it was something like this.

Geez, I really need to wait 'till I have a new computer with a good video card. :'( :x
ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Return to Men at Work! 2 Chat