2nd playthrough

Talk about Men at Work! 2 related topics here.

Moderator: Staffers

coldness
Posting more than n00bs

2nd playthrough

Unread post by coldness » July 6th, 2008, 4:17 pm

In the second playthrough I was able to go into the Sewers for the rats from the cafe. What does that lever do?

Comazon
Might just like this board

Unread post by Comazon » July 6th, 2008, 4:26 pm

► Show Spoiler

teiglin
Might just like this board

Unread post by teiglin » July 7th, 2008, 7:48 am

► Show Spoiler

ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ShadowJudy » August 2nd, 2008, 4:35 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined, as I don't have this game since long.

I'd like to know how you can do a 2nd playthrough. I've finished the game twice (one with Mena, one with Lucy), and I didn't get how to get the other girls, and so I learned you could on second playthrough... But I don't know how !

When I finished the game, all I got was a white screen after the last image faded, and I tried waiting and waiting, but nothing happened, so I chose "return to title" in the menu, and played a new game, but I didn't notice any difference with the first time.

Can someone help me, please ?

Shandara
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Shandara » August 2nd, 2008, 10:16 pm

The game is supposed to continue and you start at day 1 again (at which point you have to save).

Mind you, at the white screen I had to click the mouse once to make it continue.

ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ShadowJudy » August 2nd, 2008, 10:23 pm

Well, I tried but it didn't do anything last time... I've nearly finished one more time, so i'll try. Thanks for the answer.

ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ShadowJudy » August 2nd, 2008, 11:37 pm

Now, I tried, but it doesn't work : I'm in front of a white screen, I keep waiting and clicking, but nothing happens, nothing at all... :'(

I guess my computer is really too old : I can play the game, though I don't have any video showing during the game (the videos are in the folder, though, I just don't have sufficient specs). But I don't get why I can't begin the game again when I finished it... :'(

No way for me to get Aoi, Kitty and Sheryl 'till I have a new comptuer, I guess. :'(

Damn, I absolutely WANT to get along with Aoi...

Tsukino_Miyabi
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Tsukino_Miyabi » August 3rd, 2008, 1:31 am

hmm in my case after the credits roll and u see the final cg image again it will ask you to save (on a white screen i think *forgot* =x), once you save the saved file will be set to the 1st day, then just load that saved file.

ShadowJudy
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ShadowJudy » August 3rd, 2008, 10:39 am

That's what I thought : since I can't see any video, I just don't have the credits in the end, and no final CG. When I defeat Wisor, I see the "end" of the story, but no credits thereafter. I thought it was something like this.

Geez, I really need to wait 'till I have a new computer with a good video card. :'( :x