Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B PC Project

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B PC Project

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 2nd, 2007, 8:04 am

We are pleased to announce that work is starting on the translation for Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B PC, French Bread's latest addition to the Melty Blood series.

Fortunately, translation is almost exactly the same with regards to the arcade mode in the PS2 version, which I already translated previously, so there really isn't that much left.

Unfortunately, there are a few coding problems such as ex3 compression and repacking that we still have to tackle. Graphics will also be something we'll have to start from scratch.

Look forward to it!
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Kranmer » August 2nd, 2007, 8:36 am

wow great i will be looking forward to this. Also a translated EXE file has also been floating around for this game already was this also your translation ? (i think it was just the details screen in english but the file says downloaded from mirrormoon so i was guessing it was you guys). anyway gbreat job and i cant wait.
Kranmer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Armitage » August 2nd, 2007, 10:56 am

excellent to here thats its going to be worked on, best of luck peeps
Armitage
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Hyperbeast » August 2nd, 2007, 4:01 pm

Awesome! I already read up on Kouma's role in AC, but it'd be nice to get the stories in all their glory, along with the proper version of Neko-Arc Chaos, who I still haven't gotten in Act Cadenza as playing through survival several times with Neko-Arc really isn't that fun.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby inu » August 2nd, 2007, 5:03 pm

great news!
inu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 2nd, 2007, 6:44 pm

Kranmer wrote:wow great i will be looking forward to this. Also a translated EXE file has also been floating around for this game already was this also your translation ? (i think it was just the details screen in english but the file says downloaded from mirrormoon so i was guessing it was you guys). anyway gbreat job and i cant wait.

Does anyone know the details of this EXE?
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Kranmer » August 2nd, 2007, 9:58 pm

well the EXE is called "mbacPC-english.exe" and all the details appear to be in english. and it is also for version 1.01 so you have to apply the offical patch to use the english EXE and its size is 848 KB (868,352 bytes).
i was going to post it here but i decided against it incase i wasnt suposed to (i dont want to get banned from here so i am very carfull about posting links and stuff)
Kranmer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » August 3rd, 2007, 2:43 am

Please post it.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby iclim4 » August 3rd, 2007, 6:45 am

curious question.. ive heard melty blood react final tuned had sprite issues,
does this arcade port fix those issues by any chance?.
iclim4
Crack Addic!

Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Unread postby Arlieth Tralare » August 3rd, 2007, 8:22 am

WOOO! Neko-Arc Chaos scenario for the win. ^o^

BTW, please support Type Moon/Ecole and buy the game!
Melty Bread - Tournament & Video Site for MB:AC.
http://www.meltybread.com
Arlieth Tralare
Posting more than n00bs

Hurrah!

Unread postby bloodmoon0011 » August 3rd, 2007, 8:54 am

Always happy to add another thing to my Tsukihime collection! (Just got ReACT and Kagetsu Tohya! Woot!) So, about the graphics. You said on the Mirror Moon site that there will probably be some issues with the graphics? Does that mean that the sprites are going to be different? I love the gameplay, background, music and story, but I always thought that the sprites looked a little... Well... Crappy, lol. Though I think that's probably the game's ONLY flaw. (Except for G-Akiha's monstrous toughness... ^_^)
~~琥珀さんのことが大好きよ!~~
bloodmoon0011
Addict

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 3rd, 2007, 9:25 am

Kranmer wrote:wow great i will be looking forward to this. Also a translated EXE file has also been floating around for this game already was this also your translation ? (i think it was just the details screen in english but the file says downloaded from mirrormoon so i was guessing it was you guys). anyway gbreat job and i cant wait.

Please remove it from Rapidshare. I was wondering where you got it from, actually. I'm not blaming you, just interested from a management perspective...
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Kranmer » August 3rd, 2007, 9:46 am

ok i removed it from rapidshare for you. and thanks for not blaming me. well i got if from a IRC room #datorrents a few days ago when some guys where talking about it then one of the guys from that convo sent me it saying he got it from somwhere on the mirrormoon site (he didnt say where on the site, sorry. but i would guess he either found a secret way of accessing files on the site or a glitch or maybe he way lying and somoneone else sent him it)
Kranmer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 3rd, 2007, 10:03 am

Thanks, Kranmer.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby bloodmoon0011 » August 3rd, 2007, 6:28 pm

Date leakage displeases Kohaku and ruins Harry Potter. >.<
~~琥珀さんのことが大好きよ!~~
bloodmoon0011
Addict

Re: Hurrah!

Unread postby iclim4 » August 4th, 2007, 9:51 am

bloodmoon0011 wrote:Always happy to add another thing to my Tsukihime collection! (Just got ReACT and Kagetsu Tohya! Woot!) So, about the graphics. You said on the Mirror Moon site that there will probably be some issues with the graphics? Does that mean that the sprites are going to be different? I love the gameplay, background, music and story, but I always thought that the sprites looked a little... Well... Crappy, lol. Though I think that's probably the game's ONLY flaw. (Except for G-Akiha's monstrous toughness... ^_^)

this is the sprite issue i meant. so, does this version fix the sprites?.
iclim4
Crack Addic!

Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Unread postby bloodmoon0011 » August 4th, 2007, 10:03 am

From what I understand, the sprites aren't so much broken as they are "low budget", since I believe the first Melty Blood was, in fact, low budget. But some higher quality sprites would be wonderful.
~~琥珀さんのことが大好きよ!~~
bloodmoon0011
Addict

Unread postby Silverman » August 4th, 2007, 6:01 pm

So I suppose the team has figured out how to unpack the new .p file format?
If so, pelase tell me how, I really wanted to rip some Neko-Arc Chaos' character voiceover. :D
Thanks in advance.
Silverman
Addict

Unread postby Chronowraith » August 4th, 2007, 7:47 pm

sprites are still the same unfortunately.... ah well i'll live with it.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby bloodmoon0011 » August 5th, 2007, 4:44 am

Ah, darnies. And what's this .p file format thing? Is it tasty?
~~琥珀さんのことが大好きよ!~~
bloodmoon0011
Addict

Next

Return to Announcements