MeltyBlood ReACT v1.0 release, MeltyBlood v1.7 release

Moderator: Staffers

MeltyBlood ReACT v1.0 release, MeltyBlood v1.7 release

Unread postby Ryuusoul » July 19th, 2007, 10:03 am

Available for immediate download via HTTP and Bittorrent. This marks the sixth public release of our Melty Blood patch, and the first of our ReACT patch.

Please report story mode typos in the unified thread, as the story mode files for each version of the patch will be identical from this point on, and any future releases with amendments to the story mode will be simultaneous.

Remember, the patch for ReACT will require you to have the latest Final Tuned executable at your disposal, so make sure you have it available.

Melty Blood English ReACT version 1.0
[url]http://download.visualnews.net/dl.php?fn=Melty_Blood_ReACT_English_v1.0_[Revolve].exe[/url]
HTTP Mirror for Final Tuned Patch: Click Here
Torrent Mirror: Click Here [May be faster right now] (Torrent version includes the Final Tuned Patch + ReACT installer in the same torrent.)

Melty Blood English version 1.7
[url]http://download.visualnews.net/dl.php?fn=Melty_Blood_English_v1.7_[Revolve].exe[/url]
Torrent Mirror: Click Here [May be faster right now]

Melty Blood story mode Typo/Grammar Mistake Report [v1.7]
Melty Blood Bug Report [v1.7]
Last edited by Ryuusoul on July 19th, 2007, 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Liquid » July 19th, 2007, 2:34 pm

hi
i have Melty Blood Re-Act Final Tuned DVD and this patch dont recognize inputed dvd as valid source, this same with version of Melty Blood FC DVD version.
Do i need a CD version of MB Re-Act ?
Liquid
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » July 19th, 2007, 6:19 pm

Liquid wrote:hi
i have Melty Blood Re-Act Final Tuned DVD and this patch dont recognize inputed dvd as valid source, this same with version of Melty Blood FC DVD version.
Do i need a CD version of MB Re-Act ?

There is no such thing as a Re-ACT Final Tuned DVD, nor is there a FC DVD Version. If you have one, either you got duped or you're pirating.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Liquid » July 19th, 2007, 7:13 pm

Melty Blood Re-Act Final Tuned is recorded on dvd, i have add DVD to tell its dvd version.

Take a look its 996 MB in total

Liquid
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ryuusoul » July 19th, 2007, 8:43 pm

I'm not sure what part of my post you did not understand. There is no such thing as a legitimate DVD version of Melty Blood and Melty Blood ReACT. Like I said, either you're a blatant pirate who does poor research or you got duped into buying a fake DVD version from Ebay. There was a reason we posted sites that had links to the legitimate cd versions and pictures of what they look like.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby TheXev » July 20th, 2007, 12:02 am

Final Tuned is a patch for Melty Blood, and what you have posted is pics from an illegal distribution of MeltyBlood. I would say you are intentionally pirating too since you didn't show a screen shot of your entire machine, although its still obvious that your running the image from an ISO. User is banned.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Wasp » July 20th, 2007, 12:36 pm

First off, thanks for the patch, it took a while but I finally got it working. Now to my problem, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but getting the patch to work was hell. The 1.7 patch worked just fine but the ReACT patch while unLHAing gave me (seemingly at random, the files it stopped at changed between reboots) badly written error messages about a lack of hard disk space. Which I thought was odd as I have over 50gb of empty space left on here. After a few reboots and some messing around it managed to get through the whole thing but I foresee trouble if I ever have to reinstall.
Wasp
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » July 21st, 2007, 4:43 pm

*bows* Thank you for keeping the fanboys in your care, arigatou gozaimasu.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Cloud Nine » August 11th, 2007, 6:06 pm

Did I download the wrong thing? The patch is all in Japanese o__O
Cloud Nine
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Announcements