Melty Blood English v1.6 release!

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood English v1.6 release!

Unread postby TheXev » May 28th, 2007, 5:44 am

Version 1.6 has been released. Don't let the versioning confuse you, it's our second release of the public MB translation. Apart from the usual typos and grammar mistakes, we also fixed the L / K error in the walkthrough, polished a few screens, and the subbed MB opening video now uses the original audio.

Please feel free to leave your general comments in this thread.

HTTP Mirror: Click Here (English 1.6)
Torrent Mirror: Click Here (English 1.6) [May be faster right now]

Melty Blood Typo/Grammar Mistake Report [v1.6]
Melty Blood Bug Report [v1.6]
Last edited by TheXev on July 19th, 2007, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Atvaark » May 28th, 2007, 12:57 pm

works perfectly, and i though your grammar was spotless during the first version..this is even better, helps makes sense during those hard to grasp conversations...great work!
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ServantRider » June 13th, 2007, 6:37 pm

What about for people who don't have the discs or something. My copy happens to have been 'readily installed' (Person who gave it to me and my friend leeched it). I don't have the money to buy the games as of yet and I can't download more than 3 gigs a month, plus my computer hates torrents and CD images are quite big. Is it possible for me to get a translation for this or get this to work with that in mind?
ServantRider
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Ciel » June 13th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Dude, discussing such things is a big no here.

Any mentioning of pirating the games the guys here translate will most likely have you end with a ban. This place, just like any other translation team wants to stay as far away from piracy as possible, not to draw unneccesary attention to the scene.

There's a much bigger risk of getting a cease and desist order from the makers if they notice the translation teams are helping the fans to obtain their property illegally for free.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » June 14th, 2007, 7:12 am

ServantRider wrote:What about for people who don't have the discs or something. [...] Is it possible for me to get a translation for this or get this to work with that in mind?

As Ciel pointed out, the above question is not accepted in these forums, next time please read the rules before you post in a forum.

More importantly, and to answer your actual question in more detail: No, I'm afraid you cannot play our translations unless you buy the game legally. For obvious reasons we cannot allow people to use our translation as an excuse to 'pirate' a game that we believe is very much worth every cent (if we didn't believe that, we wouldn't be spending years translating these games, would we?). So if you are, for whatever reason, unable or unwilling to buy the game, I'm afraid you will not be able to play it. If you need help buying a game, we'd be happy to provide it - the fastest way is to ask in our IRC channel but this forum works too.

Return to Announcements