Melty Blood Pantsu Patch now also in English!

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood Pantsu Patch now also in English!

Unread postby Message » March 31st, 2012, 4:50 pm

Ever since we announced the Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code translation project (we're still working hard on that!), we have been thinking how nice it would be to really translate *every* edition of Melty Blood for the PC. And of course we already have most of them down, including their demo versions.

But as ridiculous as we think the final piece is, we figured our collection would never be complete if we didn't translate the last remaining "upgrade" to MBAC.

Today we are very proud depressed to release Melty Blood Act Candenza Pantsu Patch English v1.0. Please see the project page for details. (Note: not entirely worksafe.)

Re: Melty Blood Pantsu Patch now also in English!

Unread postby XerBlade » March 31st, 2012, 11:07 pm

And you're just a bit early for April Fools according to server time.

Not that I think this really fits all that much as a true April Fools joke, mind you, but it's almost amusing enough (though I mostly amuse myself by watching all the rage from the trollees on the day, personally).
XerBlade
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » April 1st, 2012, 5:21 am

Dude, timezones. Looks like April 1st to me.
http://i41.tinypic.com/mbic6s.png
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 2nd, 2012, 3:33 am

I'd be supprised if this April Fools Joke this year was really legit to have a pantsu shot for the girls in the game. Granted it doesn't do much other then do what normal physics would call for but that's about it I'll bet.

I wouldn't be overly supprised if the installer was like how it was when you guys first did AC of course. :p
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Announcements