Search found 17 matches
Search found 17 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 25th, 2008, 6:29 am
- Forum: Utawarerumono Chat
- Topic: How do you get P/ECE to work?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2835
I believe you plug the P/ECE into the computer and transfer the data over to the P/ECE and then start playing on the P/ECE. After you're done, you transfer the data back...
- February 5th, 2006, 12:56 am
- Forum: Fate/stay night Chat
- Topic: Furigana - English people's opinion wanted
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4666
I would use it in a comma-separated phrase. For instance: In her hand was the Excalibur, the sword of assured victory. or... if you want to stress the name Excalibur: In her hand was the sword of assured victory, Excalibur. EDIT: Just don't use the explanation all the time. I'd suggest using it the ...
- August 8th, 2004, 5:47 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Melty Blood (temporarily?) canceled
- Replies: 36
- Views: 21561
- July 2nd, 2004, 1:47 pm
- Forum: Melty Blood Chat
- Topic: Why when I enter a battle my Melty Blood game closes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2799
That means your CD or whatever media you have Melty Blood on is damaged.Link1x3 wrote:alright i got myself the real version
i cant install it normally because i dont have japanese windows so i copy it
when i copy it to the computer i get an error
Cannot copy data01: Data Error (cyclic redundency check).
- June 18th, 2004, 1:44 am
- Forum: Tsukihime Chat
- Topic: Tsukihime vocabulary thread
- Replies: 48
- Views: 21161
But once again I'd like to point out that Geneon is releasing an English version of the Tsukihime anime in the US. Not all of the terms are likely to be mentioned in the anime (any bootleggers that can confirm this?) but some are, certainly the major ones, and we probably ought to find out what the...